The Flying 15 insurance scheme for Members is provided by UKGlobal, which has provided insurance for UKFFA Members for over 20 years.
UKGlobal also provide valuable sponsorship to UKFFA each year.
UKGlobal’s craft insurance solutions are designed to provide members of the UK Flying Fifteen Association with the most appropriate cover and highly competitive premiums, negotiated on your behalf.
Member Craft Insurance Scheme 2022 - 23
The 2022-23 terms have been negotiated on behalf of the UKFFA with the following key points:
- 2021 premium rate maintained for 2022 (subject to no claims in the expiring period).
- A standard £250 excess to be applied to all policies, with a scale of policy excess reduction applying depending on number of years continuous insurance with Haven Knox-Johnston/MS Amlin.
- No Claims Bonus (NCB) will become protected automatically once 5 years NCB is reached at no additional premium.
- Third-Party limit of indemnity has been increased from £3 million to £5 million at no additional premium.
- New-for-old cover on sails, covers, masts, spars and rigging.
- 10% discount for new customers subject to having sailed a Flying 15 in the last 12 months without making an insurance claim.
- A multi-craft discount of 10%.
Standard Policy Terms and Conditions apply.
To obtain a personal quote for your craft, please call us on 01883 333 512 or complete the New Business Quote sheet below and email this to [email protected].
UKGlobal Insurance Brokers, UKGlobal, UKGlobal Group and UKGlobal Risk Support are trading names of UKGlobal Risk Solutions Limited.
UKGlobal Risk Solutions Limited is an Appointed Representative of UKGlobal Broking Group Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Not all products and services offered are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The UK Flying 15 Association is an Introducer Appointed Representative of UKGlobal Broking Group Limited.